Fed-Halfway Houses

It goes to the Residential Re-entry manager (RRM-formerly CCM)
who has that area and they forward one of the packets to the contract.

The region may get involved in higher profile cases but the RRM “makes the
call” but can only approve up to the Warden’s range recommendation.

Question: who makes the call on what halfway house you go to once the paperwork at
the institution is sent in? and who do they send it too? the Region? or
Grand Prairie??